I have realized that Sundays are the best time for me to be able to sit down and type up a blog post. We have church in the morning, then come home and have a quiet afternoon while Micah naps, before heading back to church in the evening. So, Sunday afternoons would be the ideal time for me to try and work on this blog. I’m not promising a new post every Sunday (since I am really bad at sticking to those kinds of promises) but I think you will see more posts, more often.
Here is a list of topics that I have been wanting to address for quite a while now. If any of you have other ideas or things that you would like to see me write about, feel free to leave suggestions in the comment section.
So, in no particular order:
1. Cloth diapering: I LOVE CDing and get a lot of questions about how it works, how much it costs, etc. This will probably require two or three posts to do it justice.
2. Going “No Poo”: this will also be a series dealing with eliminating the poo in our lives. I will detail some easy, practical ways to do this while saving money.
3. The problem with marriage: why so many marriages fail and what we can do about it.
4. Homeschooling: what does the Bible have to say about it?
5. Confessions: my testimony
6. Vaccines: what you should know beforehand
7. The problem with accountability partners, and another confession.
8. Confession: why I want to be a missionary, and why I would be really bad at it.
9. Amber Teething Necklaces: what’s all the hype about?
10. My room-a-day home cleaning schedule.
11. Some recipes we love.
That’s all I have so far but it will probably take six plus months to cover them all. Again, if you have any other topics you would like me give my opinion on, please leave a comment letting me know.